Thursday, January 7, 2010

Starting Off on My List

I have a lot of plans for this year. Some of them are small things and other are big things. Most of them are things that I have been wanting to do for a few years but just needed a push to get done. So the first thing I have been working on off of my list is starting my own online store on Etsy.com

Etsy is a place where people can sell handmade items, which makes it a fun place to buy gifts for people. I have been thinking about selling cards and some other items for about a year now but just didn't have the guts to get it done until now. This week I have been hard at work at making items to sell and I am hoping to have the store up and running by the end of the month!

Here is a peek at what I have been working on:

I can't wait to share the store with you all once I am finished!
~Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Melissa those look amazing!! I think this is a great idea! I can't wait to see you store up and running!! Once it's up maybe I can post it as a favorite on my facebook for you or something? :0) You know, get the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I would totally advertise for you one facebook too. Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks that would be great of you both to help get the word out for me once it is all set up!!

    ReplyDelete