Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Not on the List But...

In honor of what I hope will be a good year, I decided to make a big change right off the bat. Wendy's numberology post says that my year will be spent being reflective and inward focused, which makes me laugh a little bit because this first change I've made has been purely for appearance's sake. But okay...

So I've been blonde my entire life.




<--- Proof


When my hair started coming in darker in high school I just started lightening it every month or so because I LIKED being a blonde and I didn't want that to change... I've always been a little curious though about how I would look as a brunette.

Well, this year, as I've decided to embrace change for the first time in my life, I finally took the leap. And I am now, officially, no longer a blonde. EEK! So here you go. The before and after:
BEFORE


AFTER

I like it. I do. Even if I don't look like "me" in the mirror right now. So... we'll see. :)

Yay change!

--Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooh my gosh!! I like it!!! You look way different though! This is going to take some getting used to for me! Welcome to the brunette club!! =) Hey maybe in the spirit of it all I should go blonde, eh? YEAH, not gonna happen. Looks great though Cupcake!!
    <3 Roxie <3 aka Wendy

    ReplyDelete