Monday, January 25, 2010

Some Inspiration for Working Out

One of my goals for this year is to lose 15 pounds. It is something that I have been trying to do for a while now, but I always get unmotivated. I find reasons to not work out or to not eat healthy. This year I have decided that it is time to stop all of the excuses and just do it.

I found a link to a blog that has been really helpful this month. Badass Fitness was started by a woman in Florida just a few months ago and I have been hooked since I found it. This post got me started, so inspiring!

The blog is filled with workouts, food ideas and stories about real people getting fit and healthy! I was working out last week and really wanting to quit, but I told myself "no, you are a badass, you can keep going!"

I am no where near where I want to be weight wise, or fitness wise right now, but this blog is helping to keep me motivated, even if I slip up or don't work out for a few days.

What keeps you motivated to work out and eat right?

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You are a badass Melissa.

    Things that keep me motivated:

    1. If I reach some of my goals next month I will treat myself to a massage.
    2. That cute bikini in the bottom of my dresser.
    3. My super awesome friends who are kicking ass already this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a really good question that deserved a thoughtful answer so I've been pondering for a couple days now and I've come up with a few things that help me... but my respose was too long for the comment box... =/ I'm wordy, sorry... so I'll post a blog message and you can read it there. =)

    ReplyDelete