Thursday, January 21, 2010

Donate to a Good Cause

Well, it's day 21 on 2010 and I'm still enthused about The 2010 Project and my list! This is great! Today I made one, of what I hope to be many, contributions to fulfill the "Donate to a good cause" item on my list. We've all heard by now what's happened in Haiti and I recently got an e-mail from a scrapbooking website I occassionally order from and they are helping to raise money for the Red Cross to donate to Haiti. The website is donating 10% of their sales to Haiti as well as offering an "item" that you can stick in your cart... The item is a $10 donation. So it just tacks on $10 to your total and you can donate it through them. But it gets better! For every one of those items that people "purchase" the website is going to match that $10. So I'm sending $10 but Haiti will get $20! Plus 10% of my other purchases. I thought it was great that the company was willing to do that so I placed my order this morning! This fund raiser is only running from the 20-22 so if you're interested in donating as well, do it today or tomorrow! Here's the website: www.scrapyourtrip.com.

~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment